Speech and Language Therapist(Scale I, Spine Point 40 £12,858 per annum inclusive of London Weighting Allowance (FTE £38,040 per annum))
Closing Date: 19/11/2018
Full Job Description – Speech and Language Therapist – Job Description
We are looking for someone who:
– Is a fully qualified Speech and Language Therapist, registered with the HCPC.
– Has experience in special educational needs.
– Has the ability to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential.
– Has high professional standards.
Full Person Specification – Speech and Language Therapist – Person Specification
Bedelsford is a special school in the heart of Kingston providing outstanding education for pupils aged 2-19 years, with physical and complex learning disabilities and difficulties including profound and multiple learning difficulties and complex medical needs.
We offer you:
– Support from a happy friendly team of committed professionals.
– A well-resourced and pleasant working environment.
– A central location with excellent transport links.
Candidates may arrange to visit the school by contacting the school office on 020 8546 9838.
To apply for this role please visit http://www.ohcat.org/vacancies/ and download an application form. Please send your completed application to email@example.com
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing Date: Monday 19th November 2018
Bedelsford School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.