Speech and Language Therapist(Scale I, Spine Point 40 £12,858 per annum inclusive of London Weighting Allowance (FTE £38,040 per annum))
Closing Date: 04/01/2019
Full Job Description – Speech and Language Therapist – Job Description
We are looking for someone who:
– Is a fully qualified Speech and Language Therapist, registered with the HCPC.
– Has experience in special educational needs.
– Has the ability to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential.
– Has high professional standards.
Full Person Specificaiton – Speech and Language Therapist – Person Specification
We offer you:
– Support from a happy friendly team of committed professionals.
– A well-resourced and pleasant working environment.
– A central location with excellent transport links.
Candidates may arrange to visit the school by contacting the school office on 020 8546 9838.
To apply for this role please send your completed application to email@example.com
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing Date: 12 noon on Friday 4th January 2019
Bedelsford School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.