Speech and Language Therapist(Grade I, circa £40,000 pa pro rata’d to £ 34, 712 pa. )
Closing Date: 23/11/2020
Bedelsford is a special school in the heart of Kingston providing outstanding education for pupils aged 2-19 years, with physical and complex learning disabilities and difficulties including profound and multiple learning difficulties and complex medical needs.
We are seeking a qualified Speech and Language Therapist to join our therapy team.
Please click here for full Job Description – SALT -Job Description
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a fully qualified Speech and Language Therapist, registered with the HCPC.
• Has experience in special educational needs.
• Has the ability to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential.
• Has high professional standards.
Please click here for full Person Specification – SALT – Person Specification
We offer you:
• Support from a happy friendly team of committed professionals.
• A well-resourced and pleasant working environment.
• A central location with excellent transport links.
Candidates may arrange to visit the school. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 020 8546 9838.
To apply for this role please visit https://www.ohcat.org/vacancies/ and download an application form. Please send your completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing Date: Monday 23 November 2020, 5 p.m.
Bedelsford School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.