Closing Date: 07/06/2021
Bedelsford is a special school in the heart of Kingston providing outstanding education for pupils aged 2-19 years, with physical and complex learning disabilities and difficulties including profound and multiple learning difficulties and complex medical needs.
We are seeking a qualified Speech and Language Therapist to join our therapy team.
Please click here for Job Description –SALT – Job Description
We are looking for someone who:
• Is a fully qualified Speech and Language Therapist, registered with the HCPC.
• Has experience in special educational needs.
• Has the ability to inspire and develop pupils to achieve their full potential.
• Has high professional standards.
Please click here for Person Specification –SALT – Person Specification
We offer you:
• Support from a happy friendly team of committed professionals.
• A well-resourced and pleasant working environment.
• A central location with excellent transport links.
Candidates may arrange to visit the school. To arrange a visit please contact the school office on 020 8546 9838.
To apply, please click here.
Please note that CV applications will not be considered.
Closing Date: Monday 7th June 2021, 5 pm.
Bedelsford School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.