Friends of Bedelsford – Charity No. 275419
As a parent of Bedelsford School you are all automatic members of Friends of Bedelsford. This is the schools Parent, Teacher and Friends Association (PTFA).
We are always looking for new committee members and if you would like to join please speak to Ravi Judge in the School Office who can give you a form to complete. We hold meetings once every 6 weeks in the evening at the school. These meetings are very informal and relatively short.
Committee Members (trustees)
Chairperson: Jennifer Allen (Parent)
Treasurer: Richard Tufano (Parent)
Secretary: Ravi Judge
Headteacher: Julia James
What does Friends of Bedelsford do?
Friends of Bedelsford is a registered charity which organises activities and social events to raise funds towards various things for the pupils at Bedelsford school.
Some of the things we have previously supported are:
- Children’s Pantomime each year
- The African Drums storytellers who came into the school and performed for the children
- Pupils Christmas lunch and books
They have also raised money and paid for some equipment in the school.
- A Communication Aid for the Speech & Language Department
- Mobile screens for the Hall
- Corner seats for the Physiotherapy Department
- Touch Screens
- Playground equipment
- Soft play Room