Improving School Communication with ParentMail
To enhance school – home communications we use the ParentMail email and text message system. Important school news, messages and letters are sent home this way and you will be able to use ParentMail to make online payments.
For more information regarding this service and details of how to register, please contact the School Office on 020 8546 9838. Once registered you can log in to Parentmail via the following link https://pmx.parentmail.co.uk/. You can also get help with your ParentMail account by clicking here.
Benefits of the ParentMail App
We would also encourage all parents to download the App as there are a number of benefits to you and the school:
– You don’t need to login to pick up messages or attachments when you use the App
– The App stores all the messages we send you in one place
– Every message sent arrives as an instant alert to your mobile
– You help save us money!
You can download the App for free via either of the links below:
You can make a payment for any activity that is available in the following way:
– Login to ParentMail (or the app) on your device (there is a link on the school website).
– You will be able to see “Payments” as an option in your parent feed
– In payments you will be able to view items “To Pay” or visit the “Shop”.
– Once you have located the item you wish to purchase, click on it.
– Add to Basket
– Click Pay Now
– To make payment go to the Checkout screen and select your payment method and enter your payment details.
– Parental Consent for participation in the trip will be given via a tick box on ParentMail, there is no need to return a form to school.